Becoming an adult is a difficult task with freedom comes responsibility.
This article has some really good points to ponder over:
1. You don’t find meaning; you create meaning.
2. You’re not fixed; you’re always growing.
3. Carefully choose who you take advice from.
4. You don’t need to know your passion.
5. Buy experiences, not things.
6. Life is always now, not tomorrow or next week.
7. Don’t confuse means goals with end goals.
8. Connections, not grades, are the key to success.
9. Everyone is doing the best they can.
10. Know your “why.”
A well written article by maria stenvinkel. All the good words for you. Really loved it.
Please read the whole article by clicking the link below.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to follow, like, share and comment.
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Email me on(guest posts welcome) firstname.lastname@example.org